Fripp Island SC Home
Visit the “Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Fripp Island Home
AUCTION: Sat., Feb. 16th, 12 Noon…On-Site, Rain or Shine
Preview: By Appointment or 1 Hour Prior To Sale!
Out of Town? Ask About How You Can Bid Without Being Present
780 Marlin Drive, Fripp Island SC
• 4 Br. 4 Bath 2nd, Row Ocean View Home with a pond in the backyard
• Located on the 7th Green of the Ocean Point Golf Course
• Named one of the “100 Best Golf Resorts in North America” by Links Magazine
• Fripp Island is 3000 acres of natural beauty with 3½ miles of unspoiled beaches near Historic Beaufort SC and convenient to Hilton Head and Charleston.
• Designated as a Wildlife Sanctuary where more than 175 species of birds reside. You’ll see hundreds of deer running free and porpoise swimming in the inlet
• Once on the island, golf carts are the preferred way to travel.
• The home features hardwood floors on the main level and beamed ceilings
• You’ll enjoy decks off of the front and back for views and outdoor living.
Substantial rental opportunity. Ideal for 2 families with separate living quarters.
2006 Purchase Price: $875,000
Will Be Sold To The Highest Bidder Above: $200,000
Leonardi Bracken Real Estate
811 Pendleton Street Greenville, SC 29601