GEAR HEAD AUCTION
Featuring 1971 Shovelhead Harley Davidson
Visit the “Photos” tab below to see larger images.
-Harley in Mint Condition! 1971 Shovelhead-Signed by WillieG
Please view the Details Page for Item Pick-Up Times
PICK UP THURSDAY FEBRUARY 7, 2013 10AM TO 3PM -
4792 HWY D, WEST BEND, WI 53090
Began: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 6:00 PM CST
Ended: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 at 1:00 PM CST
- Cash, Cashier’s Check, Bank Letter of Credit must accompany all checks. Credit Cards accepted MasterCard and Visa. All bills must be paid in full immediately following the sale.
- Buyer’s fee 15% (18% Credit Cards) and Sales taxes will be added to the purchase price of all taxable items.
- All articles are offered “AS IS AND WHERE IS”, in units of measure as listed on sale.
- Auction Company gives no warranties or guarantees as to any descriptions made on any item at any time.
- Placing a bid is a legally binding obligation. If you are the successful Buyer, you agree to pay the amount of you bid plus all applicable taxes and buyers’ fee in the time and manner designated whether equipment is claimed or abandoned. Failure to make such payment shall be deemed a breach of this Agreement.
- Must have your own help and tools/equipment for removal at designated time/location(s) listed. Any items left after removal ends considered abandoned and monies forfeited. We reserve the right to resell any items. If shipping is required buyer must contact Qicbid prior to removal period.
- High bidders will receive an email with an invoice attached after the auction closes of successfully bids. If you do not contact Qicbid your credit card on file will be charged accordingly.
- Paid in full invoice will be delivered upon successful payment in full. This paid invoice must be presented at the removal site.
- Owner/Seller Reserves the right to end the sale at any time.
- Qicbid offers dismantling of equipment at fees that vary.
- Qicbid offers loading of equipment at fees that vary.
- Qicbid offers shipping of equipment at fees that vary.
- There are NO exceptions to the removal dates. If items are not removed within this time frame, buyer forfeits items and any payments received by Qicbid.
- Items can be moved at no less than $25.00 per item.
- We appreciate your business.
WI License 413-053 / WI Auctioneer 2733-52