ONLINE ONLY CHARITY AUCTION – Personal Property
COOKEVILLE KIWANIS CLUB 48th ANNUAL AUCTION
Begins: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 at 10:00 AM CDT
Ends: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 8:00 PM CDT
Mark your calendar for the Cookeville Kiwanis 48th Annual Auction! This will be an Online Only auction.
Your participation in this event helps Kiwanis support:
- Kiwanis Cookeville Children’s Museum
- Scholarships to Tennessee Tech each year for Putnam County students
- Cookeville Soap Box Derby
- Key Club at Cookeville High School
- Builders Club at Avery Trace Middle School
- BUGS (Bring Up Grades) Program at Cane Creek and Jere Whitson Elementary School
- Boys State
- Mustard Seed Ranch Playground
- Toys for Tots
- Putnam County Soil Conservation District Youth Conservationist Award
- Minister Appreciation Luncheon
- Cookeville Regional Charitable Foundation Angel Garden
- TSSAA Football Championship
- Cookeville Christmas Parade
Contact Sam Tays at 931-260-8352 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Auction Agreement: By participating in this auction the bidder agrees to the following terms and conditions:
Disclaimer: All lots sell as is, where is, with all faults. Tays Realty & Auction, LLC and the seller do not give or make any type of guarantee or warranty regarding the lots to be sold, implied or otherwise. Tays Realty & Auction, LLC encourages all bidders to inspect lots in person before bidding. Tays Realty & Auction, LLC is not responsible for incorrect listing information, if any. Tays Realty & Auction, LLC has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items, however, it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the condition and suitability of each lot. Printed statements or descriptions by Tays Realty & Auction, LLC staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
No Returns: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
Buyer’s Premium: A ten percent (10%) Buyer’s Premium will be added to the highest bid of each lot to determine the final sales price of that lot.
Guns: If any guns are sold in these online auctions, they will be sold according to ATF regulations.
Vehicle Titles: Titles to vehicles (if available and on hand) will be mailed out within 2 weeks of receipt and/or verification of payment to Tays Realty & Auction, LLC.
Sales Tax: No sales tax will be collected unless noted on each lot.
- Invoices will be emailed to all winning bidders within 24 hours of the conclusion of the auction (i.e. last lot sold).
- Credit Cards on file will automatically be charged beginning at 6:00 PM C.T. on the day following the conclusion of the auction. Once completed, a paid invoice will be emailed to each bidder and bidder MUST bring a copy (electronic or hard copy) with them to the scheduled auction pick-up.
- For other forms of payment (i.e. Check, or Wire Transfer) Bidder must notify Tays Realty & Auction LLC by 3:00 PM C.T. on the day following the conclusion of the auction, either by email at email@example.com or by phone at 931-526-2307.
Payments may be made at the scheduled auction pick-up, so long as Tays Realty & Auction LLC has been properly notified in the manner stated above.
- Wire Transfers (Please note: a $15 service fee will apply to all payments below $5,000 made via wire transfer. For wire transfer instructions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa and Discover) (Please note: Tays Realty & Auction, LLC will only accept payment by credit card for invoices of $5,000 or less. Payment for invoices greater than $5,000 must be made via wire transfer or cashier’s check. Real estate may not be paid for using a credit card.) Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the bidder at time of payment and the bidder assumes all risk of loss and damage to property at that time. Tays Realty & Auction, LLC reserves the right to resell any property not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pickup period. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting from the resale of the property.
Pick-up: All items may be picked on the scheduled pick-up date & time once Tays Realty & Auction, LLC has received and acknowledged payment in full. Bidders are responsible for rigging, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from Tays Realty & Auction, LLC. Boxes/containers/packaging supplies are the responsibility of the Bidder. Any items not removed by the conclusion of the scheduled pick-up will be considered abandoned property. Tays Realty & Auction, LLC reserves the right to resell the items and retain all sales proceeds as payment for accumulated, unpaid storage and handling. Bidder must bring copy of paid invoice and photo ID to pick-up.
Shipping: Shipping for this auction will not be provided by Tays Realty & Auction, LLC. Tays Realty & Auction, LLC will gladly recommend / facilitate shipping with third party moving/shipping companies.
Auction Ending: Beginning at the stated closing time, the auction software will conclude bidding for five lots each minute in catalog order with the following exception: if a bid is placed in the last three (3) minutes remaining for that auction lot, bidding for that lot will remain open for an additional three (3) minutes. Example: Auction ending time is 10:00 AM. A bid is made at 9:59 AM. The bidding is then extended to 10:03 AM. However, the extended bidding will NOT BE DISPLAYED until 10:00 AM.
Outbid Notification: Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. After the auction begins to close, bidders may find out if they have been outbid by clicking the “Review Bids” button at the bottom of each page. Items the bidder is no longer winning will be marked with a red indicator.
Debt Collection and Interest Charges: The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Tays Realty & Auction, LLC in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of 2% of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due Tays Realty & Auction, LLC. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Putnam County, Tennessee.
Guaranty Agreement: By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Tays Realty & Auction, LLC of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney’s fee.
Limitation of Liability: If, for any reason, Tays Realty & Auction, LLC is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any Purchase, the sole liability of Tays Realty & Auction, LLC, if any, shall be the return of monies paid in respect of such Purchase upon its return by Purchaser.
Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
Bidder Information and Security: All registration information the bidder provides to Tays Realty & Auction, LLC shall be current, complete, and accurate. All bidders are responsible for any bids placed under their bidding numbers and passwords. The security of bidder information is the responsibility of the bidder. Bidders must notify Tays Realty & Auction, LLC if they believe that their bidder number and password have been compromised.
Online Auction Bidding Software Disclaimer: This is an “As-Is” Site. You accept that you use the Site to your own risk and without any guarantees or promises from Tays Realty & Auction, LLC or its Sellers. This includes the functionality and operation of the Site. Tays Realty & Auction, LLC does not guarantee that the Site will be operational 100% of the time. Tays Realty & Auction, LLC does not guarantee that you will always be able to access the auctions listed on the Site. The Site is usually available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, we retain the right to make the Site unavailable from time to time for any reason. Therefore:
-Tays Realty & Auction, LLC shall not be liable for any damages arising from any interruption, suspension, or termination of the Site.
-Tays Realty & Auction, LLC, in its sole discretion, may:
- Terminate or suspend access to any bidder for any reason to our Site.
- Terminate or suspend any bidder’s registration to bid and bidder account. Bidders guarantee that the information they supply to Tays Realty & Auction, LLC is accurate. Users agree to indemnify and hold Tays Realty & Auction, LLC harmless from any lawsuit based on users’ negligence or activities.
- Suspend bidding on any individual lot and/or all lots in any auction at any time.
- Extend the bidding ending date & time for any individual lot and/or all lots in any auction at any time.
Information contained herein believed to be correct but not guaranteed. Announcements made day of auction or published / distributed on the Internet prior to the stated online auction ending time take precedence over previously published material and oral statements.
TAYS AUCTION FACILITY – 620 MAXWELL STREET, COOKEVILLE, TN 38501: From I-40 Exit #286 in Cookeville, go north on Willow Avenue approx. 1½ miles, turn left on Jackson Street and go 1 mile (you will pass through Buffalo Valley Road intersection). Turn right on Maxwell Street and go approx. 200 yards. Tays Auction Facility will be on the right.