SEALED BID AUCTION-103 SANTEE CIRCLE HERTFORD, NC
HOME IN A GATED WATERFRONT AND GOLFING COMMUNITY
Visit the “Photos” tab below to see larger images.
All bids are due to be submitted to the Auction Firm by 7:00 PM on Tuesday November 14th 2017. Offers will be considered prior to the auction! Home includes 3 bedrooms, 3 bathroom, living room, kitchen, dining room, office, and attached garage.
Property is located at 103 Santee Circle Hertford, NC 27944 in the Albemarle Plantation community. Albemarle Plantation is a gated community, which offers residents a full service deep water marina, world class 18 hole golf course, pool, exercise facility, tennis courts, two restaurants, and various social clubs.
Home includes 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen, office, screened porch, back deck, and attached garage. Most of the living space is on the first floor along with the downstairs master bedroom. The 2nd floor also includes a floored attic storage space, which is large enough to accomodate most anyone’s storage needs.
The roof was replaced recently and should be last for years to come! There are two lovely porches to sit on to enjoy the peaceful views! The back porch is screened in and offers private views of the backyard and the backdeck is excellent for grilling out.
All bids are to be subitted to the Auction Firm by 5:00 PM on Tuesday November 14th, 2017. The bids can be submitted in a sealed envelop to our office located at 201 Ocean Hwy South Hertford, NC 27944 or throughe email to Broker/Auctioneer Jake Forbes through email at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com.
Property to sell regardless of price with a bid of $150,000 or more! A 10% Buyer’s Premium will apply on this auction. The home is currently listed for sale at $249,000 and offers will be considered prior to the auction. The sellers have moved back to New York State and want this property sold ASAP! Seller to pay the $5000 Albemarle Plantation Membership Fee on behalf of any buyer!
Open House Dates: Saturday October 21st from 10:00 AM-12:00 PM Sunday October 22nd from 2:00 PM-3:00 PM. Saturday October 28th from 10:00 AM-12:00 PM. Saturday November 11th 10:00 AM-12:00 PM.
Showings by appointment are encouraged and can be arranged by calling Auctioneer/Broker Jake Forbes direct at (252) 766-1600.
Home Inspection and Auction Terms & Conditions can be downloaded from this website. Buyers have the right to conduct their own inspections in addition to the inspections provided prior to the auction. Please contact our firm if you wish to arrange your own inspections.
Additional Property Information:
Tax Value: $295,600
Estimated Yearly Taxes: $1684.92
Year Built: 1994
HVAC: Heat Pump (Downstairs Unit 2015 Upstairs Unit 1992)
1. All offers are to be submitted to Auction Firm in person at 201 Ocean Hwy South Hertford, NC 27944 or through email to Auctioneer/Brokers Jake Forbes at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com and/or Auctioneer/Broker Bill Forbes at firstname.lastname@example.org by 7:00 PM on Tuesday November 14th 2017.
2. Property will sell regardless of price with a bid of $150,000 or more. Seller will pay the $5000 Albemarle Plantation membership fee on behalf of the buyer.
3. A 10% Buyer’s Premium will apply.
4. A ten percent Earnest Money Deposit will be required from the accepted high bid. For example a bid of $180,000 plus the 10% EMD equals a contract price of $198,000. $19,800 would be the required Earnest Money Deposit.
5. Closing to take place on or before January 10th 2018.
6. The owner reserves the right to consider and accept offers prior to the auction.
7. Property to be sold “as is”. Home inspection report paid for by the seller is available for the buyer’s review and the buyer has the right to conduct any inspections they want prior to the auction date. Arrangements for additonal inspections can be made by contacting Auctioneer/Broker Jake Forbes (252) 766-1600 or Listing Agent Carole Medford (252) 619-4413
8. Buyer to pay 1% Perquimans County Land Transfer Tax if the property is sold through the sealed bid auction process.
From Hwy 17 S from Elizabeth City cross the Perquimans River Bridge and make a left at the intersection onto Harvey Point Road (you will notice signs directing you to Albemarle Plantation). Continue on Harvey Point Road and continue to Burgess Road, make a right onto Burgess Road go to stop sign and make a left onto Holiday Island Road. Continue on Holiday Island Road until you reach the 2nd entrance to Albemarle Plantation. Enter the guard gate (need to call our office to gain entry 252-426-1380 or 252-766-1600) and continue straight and veer right at the traffic circle. Make a left onto Middleton Drive before you reach the clubhouse, cross the wooden bridge and Santee Circle will on your left. 103 Santee Circle is the first house on left.
United Country Forbes Realty and Auction, LLC
201 Ocean Highway S Hertford, NC 27944