ESTATE AUCTION OF ARTHUR & NANCY WILFORD
Single Family House To Be Sold At Auction
Visit the “Photos” tab below to see larger images.
This 2/3 bedroom, 2 bath home bordering Elba Village Park includes 2 car garage, garden shed, enclosed sunroom, central air and deep back yard. The property is in need of remodeling and updating.
Will sell absolute after $17,500.
Real Estate Auction to Settle the Estate of Arthur & Nancy Wilford
Single Family Residence
AUCTION: Thursday October 12th at 6 p.m.
OPEN HOUSE: Tuesday October 3rd, 4-6 p.m.
Property will sell Absolute after $17,500.
- Nice 2 car garage w/ additional workspace
- Newer enclosed sunroom overlooking garden
- Garden shed measuring 18’x14′
- Borders Elba Village Park
- Deep back yard
- Central air conditioning
- 2 full bathrooms
- 2/3 bedrooms
- 1440 square feet
- Built in 1870
- Tax Map ID: 183401-002-000-0001-014-000
- 0.512 acres
- 85′ x 272′ ft lot
- Natural Gas (forced air) heat
- Municipal water and sewer
- Assessed at $74,000 (2016)
- Vinyl siding
- 100 amp electrical service
- Property will be sold as-is: It will need updating and remodeling. Pets were kept in the house.
Property is sold as-is, and will sell absolute after $17,500. 10% buyer’s premium added to the high bid, resulting in purchase price. $10,000 deposit due at the close of auction in cash or certified funds. Deposit is non-refundable. Closing will occur approximately 45 days from the auction date. Brokers are protected if they wish to participate, but must register client prior to the start of the auction.
36 S. Main Street is located on Route 98/Main Street in the Village of Elba, bordering the Village Park.
Bontrager Real Estate & Auction Services Inc.
8975 Wortendyke Rd. Batavia, NY 14020