-Impressive 2-Day auction of the late Ronnie Moore-
Ronnie worked his entire life in the antique business and was a lifetime employee of Webb’s Antique mall. His love and passion for “unique” items can be seen in his collection.
-NOTHING HELD BACK AND NOTHING PICKED THROUGH…. PER RONNIE’S REQUEST…..EVERYTHING TO BE SOLD AT “Live” PUBLIC AUCTION!-
Ronnie loved to attend auctions and was always in search of “that one special item” …. I think you will find that Ronnie found “many special items” throughout his years of collecting.
– Per Ronnie’s direction, All proceeds of the Auction and remaining assets of the estate will be donated to the ST. JUDE CHILDREN’s RESEARCH HOSPITAL!
2 AUCTION SESSIONS:
SESSION 1: Tuesday September 25th @ 5 PM
SESSION 2: Wednesday September 26th @ 10 AM
SESSION 1 (Tuesday @ 5pm):
– Centerville Indiana Collectibles including paintings, signs, advertising, paper goods
– Vintage Rock and Roll Concert Posters
– Rock and Roll Album Collection
– Musical instruments
– Indianapolis 500 Collection featuring cars, programs, autographs, collectibles and more!
– Black Americana Collectibles
– Lamps and Lamp Parts
– Tools & Garage Items
– More to Come!
SESSION 2- (Wednesday @ 10AM)
– Impressive Slag glass Lamps and Shades
– Huge Collection of Bronze and metal Art Nuevo Statues and Figures
– Country Crocks and Collectibles
– Quality Pottery and Miniature Jug Collection
– Advertising Signs
– Antique Furniture
– Oriental Rugs
Please enjoy “As-Found” photos! Additional photos will be added as we start to sort and pack.
*** Check back often for additions and further direction as to which items selling each day ***
Owner: Ronald J. Moore Estate,
Paula and Ernie Frady, Co-Personal Representatives
Saint Jude Children’s Research Hospital-Beneficiaries.