Real Estate Auction, Sat. Aft., Dec. 8th @ 12:30 P.M.
Edward Ruth Estate
Visit the “Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Selling this smaller 2 BR home w/bldgs. on 8.28 acres of land in the Gull Lake Schools. The land fronts on 2 roads. A good starter or rental home on a very good land parcel.
Open Houses – Tues. Nov. 27 – 4-5:30 PM & Sun. Dec. 2 – 1-2:30
Terms and Condition of Sale on the Real Estate
- No minimum opening bid will be required.
- It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of religion, handicap, race, sex, family status or national origin.
- Earnest Money Deposits: the successful bidder(s) must deposit with the auctioneers the day of sale a cashier’s check, certified check or cash in the following amount: $6,000.00.
These are non-refundable deposits which will be forfeited by the purchaser (s) if they cannot or do not proceed with the closing. The check should be made out to yourselves and then endorsed over to Stanton’s if you are a successful bidder. The deposits will apply to the purchase price at closing.
- Closing: at the conclusion of the bidding, the successful bidder must sign purchase documents with the auctioneers. The earnest money deposits will be taken at this time. Closing to be on or before 30 days following the auction unless the property is being financed through a lending institution, which is unable to meet the 30-day deadline. In that event, the lending institution must send a letter to Stanton’s confirming that the loan has been approved but that an addition then to fifteen days will be required for the closing.
- Title Insurance: an owner’s policy of the title insurance will be provided to the purchaser (s).
- Taxes: prorated to the date of closing in arrears on a calendar year basis.
- Terms: cash at closing.
- Possession: at closing.
- If the property is financed, any appraisals, points, inspections, surveying, treatments, repairs, etc., are the buyer’s expense.
- Announcements made by the auctioneer’s sale day will take precedence over printed and/or oral statements. Information in this flyer and other printed material has been obtained from sources deemed reliable but neither Stanton’s nor the titleholders and their representatives make any guarantee therein. The property is being sold in “As Is, Where Is” condition with no expressed or implied warranty of any kind. The auctioneers and titleholders and their representatives will assume that the buyer is relying on their own judgment and inspection regarding the property. The final bid is subject to titleholder approval.
- Property Code Number: 03-027-014-10
- SEV: $39,400.00 (2018)
- No buyer’s premium will be charged.
- The auction is being audio tape recorded.
Edward Ruth Estate Auction
Real Estate & Personal Property
Located 1-1/2 miles east of Hickory Corners, Michigan on Hickory Road to Trick Road, ½ mile north, then west to the sale site at
3101 Boyes Road, Delton, Michigan on:
Saturday, December 8th, 2018
Sale of Personal Property begins at 10:00 A.M.
Real Estate Sells at 12:30 P.M.
Real Estate – Selling this smaller and older home with 2 bedrooms and outbuildings situated on an excellent land parcel of 8.28 acres of land. The land parcel fronts on two roads. Gull Lake School System. The home would make a good starter home, rental property. The parcel size is 550.8 feet along Trick Road by 654.99 ft. frontage on Boyes Road.
Open Houses – Tuesday Afternoon, November 27th from 4:00 – 5:30 P.M. and Sunday, December 2nd from 1:00 – 2:30 P.M.