March 15, 2019 Online Only Bidding Auction
3 Pt. Implements-Horse Eq.-Antiques-Furniture
Visit the “Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Items in this auction are from the estate of William F. Prall, formerly of Bloomington. Implements, horse eq., antiques, furniture, household. All are good, clean, usable items. See the auction list for discriptions and pictures.
Began: Thursday, March 07, 2019 at 7:00 AM EST
Ends: Friday, March 15, 2019 at 6:00 PM EST
This is an Online Only Bidding auction. All bidding activity will take place online. Preview & pickup will be at 6490 Jordan Village Rd., Poland, Indiana. Please read all auction info, terms and payment information on the bidding page before bidding on items.
**This is an Online-Only bidding auction with on-site pick-up only. Bidding ends on Friday, March 15, starting at 6:00 p.m. Wells Auction & Realty will not ship items. You may arrange for 3rd party pick-up and shipping at your expense. Preview is Thursday, March 14, 2019, 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pick-up is Saturday, March 16, 2019, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at 6490 Jordan Village Rd., Poland, IN. Directions: From the west side junction of Hwy’s 67 & 46 in Spencer, take Hwy 46 West 9 1/2 miles to Jordan Village Rd., turn north and go 4 1/2 miles to auction site. From Hwy 42, go south on Owl Hollow Rd., then follow Jordan Village Rd., 5 1/2 miles total. Please bring a copy of your receipt with you to pick-up and all help, boxes, carts and tools necessary to get your items. A loader tractor will be available to help load implements. Any item not picked up will be disposed of.
1. Wells Auction & Realty has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold “as-is” and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. There is a 15% Buyer’s Premium added to the total bids of all items.
3. We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover for payment.
4. This is a soft-close auction. If there is a bid placed within the final 2 minutes of bidding, time for bidding will be extended for an additional 2 minutes.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. You may use the “Max Bid feature to place a bid higher than the specified next highest increment. The first placed bid at a particular amount is the one accepted. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Wells Auction & Realty and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Greene County Indiana.
8. All sales are final.
9. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction and signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
10. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
11. We reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
6490 Jordan Village Rd., Poland, IN
Directions: From the west side junction of Hwy’s 67 & 46 in Spencer, take Hwy 46 West 9 1/2 miles to Jordan Village Rd., turn north and go 4 1/2 miles to auction site. From Hwy 42, go south on Owl Hollow Rd., then follow Jordan Village Rd., 5 1/2 miles total.