INTERNET REAL ESTATE AUCTION
12 Acres of Vacant Land in Barre, NY
Visit the “Photos” tab below to see larger images.
12.3 peaceful acres of vacant agricultural/recreational land in Barre, NY will be sold subject to the seller’s acceptance of the final bid. Internet bidding only.
Begins: Monday, June 17, 2019 at 6:00 PM EDT
Ends: Monday, July 15, 2019 at 11:00 PM EDT
INTERNET AUCTION OF 12.3 ACRES OF VACANT LAND IN BARRE, NY
Starts: Monday, June 17th at 6 p.m.
Ends: Tuesday, July 15th at 7 p.m.
Online bidding only for 12.3 acres of vacant agricultural/recreational land located in Barre, New York.
- 479.11 feet of frontage.
- Located close to the wildlife refuge, with mature oak trees and a pond near the middle of the property.
- Abundant wildlife and song birds; peaceful living and the possibility for building, hunting, or bird watching.
- Surrounded by farm fields.
- This parcel is assessed at $20,300 (2018) and is located in the Albion School District.
- The land is situated next to 4911 Townline Road.
- Tax Map ID: 342200-104-000-0001-076-000
- Property will be sold subject to the owner’s acceptance of the final bid.
- Bidding will take place Monday, June 17th through Monday, July 15th.
- Deposit of $10,000 due at the close of the auction in cash or certified funds. Deposit must be paid and contracts signed before 5 p.m. on Tuesday July 16th.
- 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid, resulting in purchase price.
By bidding with Bontrager Real Estate & Auction Service, you are agreeing to our terms.
-Property will be sold subject to the owner’s acceptance of the final bid. 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid, resulting in purchase price. Deposit of $10,000 is due at the close of the auction in cash or certified funds (personal checks must be verified by bank prior to close of auction). Closing will take place approximately 45 days from the close of the auction. Bontrager Real Estate & Auction Service is exclusive agent for the seller. Deposit must be paid and contracts signed by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, July 16th. Cooperating brokers must register their clients with the auction company prior to June 28th in order to be compensated.
-Bontrager Real Estate & Auction Service will not be held responsible for any interruption in interent service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the Site. By bidding with our company you are accepting that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning.
-Bontrager Real Estate & Auctio Service has the right to void any sale, suspend bidding, re-sell any item/lots for any other reason.
-All sales are subject to appropriate sales tax and buyer’s premium.
-Bids cannot be retracted once the auction begins.
-In the event of legal proceedings arising from this contract or from the auction in connection therewith, buyer consents to being subject to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New York, Genesee County.
All bidding will take place online. The property is located on (Shelby Barre) Townline Road, next door to 4911 Townline Road. Tax Map ID# 342200-104-000-0001-076-000.
Bontrager Real Estate & Auction Services Inc.
8975 Wortendyke Rd. Batavia, NY 14020